Every day we are getting closer and closer to our little peanut arriving. Yesterday was another doctor visit and all is well. Our baby girl is growing every day. Up until yesterday, I had been put on "Take it Easy" rest due to her being breach and at higher risk of breaking my water this early in the game. She has officially moved out of breach position and the higher risk is gone, so I don't have to "Take it Easy" anymore! As everyone knows this is a tough flu season and Omaha has been hit pretty hard so far. Our house hasn't seen it yet (knock on wood), but many friends have had it pass through their homes once already. Gage, Sydney and I got our regular season flu shots a few weeks ago and as soon as the offices have the new H1N1 shot, we will be getting those, as well as Rich. Can't risk anyone getting sick before or after this baby girl arrives!
My next appointment is in 2 weeks and at that time, I will get my c-section scheduled and also start going back weekly. We will be scheduling it the week after Thanksgiving, probably later in the week, just not positive on exact date yet. My great friends at work are throwing me a baby shower on the 3rd of November with my outside of work friends having theirs on the 7th of November. Sydney is excited and informed me that she will be in charge of presents for me at the shower....very cute! It will be so nice to see the friends that I haven't caught up with int he last couple months!
Gage and Sydney had conferences last week and are doing very well at school. Amazing how fast they learn. Gage is reading on his own and Sydney is starting to read as well. I love it and enjoy being read to these days! They are enjoying their sports...Gage in swimming and Sydney in gymnastics.
Well, hope everyone is well and I will get some pictures posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment