We have pictures.....
I went for my follow-up ultrasound today to get better heart measurements since our baby girl was being stubborn last time. All is good and they were able to get some great profile pictures. I don't know, I think she looks like me, hee hee!! They tried to double check sex, but she had her legs positioned in a way the girl parts wouldn't show themselves (good girl), but the tech assured me it is a girl because the angle they saw today would have shown the boy part, if there was one!! Oh well, this baby will wear pink, even if it turned into a boy!! HA Anyway, here are a couple great pics.
Not much going on in our world. Gage and Sydney are excited to get back to school. Less than 3 weeks away now! I think they are sick of being home and sick of each other, their behavior has been turning pretty yucky this week! We have started talking about school plans and may start back to school bed times a little sooner than originally planned!! That is mom's idea, anyway! Sydney will have the same teacher Gage had and Gage won't find out his teacher until we go for Back to School Night on the 10th. Well, hope all is well with friends and family! Talk to you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment