Sydney started soccer and is having fun. She is not all that competitive, but does keep up with the rest of the team. She is very concered about her accuracy and really enjoys kicking in from the sidelines. Gage had his first baseball practice today and did AWESOME. His first game is next week, so I am hoping to get some great pictures posted. Here are some shots from Syd's first game!



And finally, last but not least....our little house in Omaha has a really BIG announcement. I am 6 weeks pregnant, expecting a baby at the start of December. My first doctor visit is on the 24th, so an exact due date will be known then. Rich and I are very excited and shared the news with Gage and Sydney over dinner the other night. They are thrilled and as each day goes on it is starting to sink in even more. Tonight at dinner we were talking names, Gage thinks Gage is a good name and Sydney thinks Syd is a good name. We have many weeks ahead of us, and I hope to share this with you, as well as the fun Gage and Sydney have with preparing for their new baby brother or sister!
Take care everyone! God Bless!
1 comment:
Congrats!! Now Grandma Lisa has her baby to hold!
Post a Comment