The downhill slide of school is here and in a couple of weeks it will be Spring Break, then before you know it, summer. We decided to hire a "nanny" this summer to come to the house and hang with the kids instead of sending them to the all-day childcare. They are pretty pumped. Kaitlin is a senior at Burke right now and will start working for us June 1. She will be around to take the kids to Bible School, the swimming pool, the library, the park and all the fun stuff they like to do in the summer. I am ready for "Summer Hours" at work. If you don't know what these are, ConAgra "shuts down" at 1:00 every Friday afternoon so employees can enjoy the summer. I am stoked!
Sydney starts kindergarten in the Fall and we will be preparing for Round-up on May 1st. She will also go to Ackerman and hopefully, have the same teacher Gage has. She is excited yet I am nervous, girls are so different and she is "drama"! My baby girl is going to be all grown up!
Gage is almost ready to lose his third tooth and this one is one of the top front teeth, so once it comes out, we will make sure you get to see a picture! Rich took Gage hunting in Kansas a couple weekends ago. They had fun and did some 4-wheeling. Here are some pictures.
Rich and I are working hard, as usual. Spring and Summer are my busiest times of year, but also a great time because I really do like my job! Rich is excited for April, lots of things coming up. I will be going on my first hunting expedition the weekend after Easter, turkey hunting. yes, I said, ME, I am going hunting and going to try to start enjoying some of the hobbies my husband has an interest in. I am kind of excited, but won't tell him that....next thing ya know, he would have me caribou hunting in Alaska..
No comments:
Post a Comment