Miss Abby had her 6 month visit on Friday. She is a whopping 19 pounds and 28 inches long!! Beating her big sister at that age by 2 pounds and 2 inches! She took her shots well and passed onto the next stage of life with flying colors. :) So, I have found with this 3rd one, things are a lot easier. Everything has been coming naturally and it really helps that our little angel is truly an angel!! Dr Arispe told me that she could be on the 1st foods and think about moving onto the 2nd foods, if we choose. Then, I dropped the bomb that she is onto 2nd foods already and is eating yogurt! He was surprised and said we normally don't do yogurt until 9 months, but I am a 3rd-time mom, so I can do what I want. HA!!
Abby is eating lots of good food these days and will eat even better food soon. We bought this new gadget, a Magic Bullet, and I am beginning to make Abby some homemade baby food. Pureed carrots, broccolli, green beans, bananas..you can't go wrong!
Sydney and Gage are enjoying summer so far. Last week was Vacation Bible School and that was a blast for them! Hanging out with friends, learning new songs and praises about God and they even made blankets for the homeless kids at the Open Door Mission!! I am very proud of those two! We are now busy preparing for Sydney's birthday here in a couple weeks. She is having her very first sleepover and is very excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment