Well, here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Happy Fall!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
One Month Old
Happy 2010!! Here we are, one month old! Abby is growing like a weed, which we should expect because she eats ALL the time! I would guess she is well above 10 pounds and our next checkup will be at two months. We don't really have much of a schedule yet. She likes to do her own thing and might be awake for a couple of hours at a time, but then crashes and can sleep for what seems like a really long time. Gage and Sydney have started helping feed her sometimes and like to give her kisses. Abby is sleeping in a bassinet in Rich and I's room. This sleeping arrangement is great and will probably continue for a while. Gage and Sydney don't wake up during the night and I would like to keep it that way. :)
Well, here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Well, here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment