Happy Fall!

Happy Fall!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sydney, Sydney, Sydney

She is our sweetie...fashionable dresser, good grades, easy at school, helpful at home and all smiles! Miss Sydney deserves a post all her own because I do NOT want my middle child to ever think I am leaving her out!! :) Syd is doing gymnastics and Girl Scouts this year. Enjoying both and ready to start selling cookies! Her gymnastics class works her hard for an hour a week! She doesn't do competitions yet at her age, which is good, I think. Those gymnastics competitions seem tough on those girls!
The school year has brought us quite a few birthday parties and fun activities at school. Sydney seems to be friends with everyone, which is good! She has also taken on a fun activity with me and that is scrapbooking! She loves it and we have had some fun doing it!
Challenges for Sydney includes pants! She is not a fan of pants, jeans or anything that sin't a skirt or shorts! So, we have stocked up on tights, skirts and dresses for this Fall season! She is a fashionista and we love it (sometimes)! Another challenge includes food...she is not a fan of trying new things and complains if she has to clean her plate. I know she is getting better, but she my blow away soon if she doesn't eat more. Ha!

No comments: