In preparation for all of this, my doctor has been very adamant that I go get my second flu shot, the 2009 H1N1 dosage. So, yesterday, I headed there and got the last one their office had on hand. What a week!
Rich is working in Broken Bow, NE, so he left 5am Monday and will be back late Friday evening. His schedule may take him there next week too, but we are just waiting to see. Being self-employed in the construction business could take a toll on us this Fall/Winter, so he is trying to catch all the jobs he can. Makes sense, just hard on all of us to have him away.
On a happy note, baby shower went GREAT over the weekend and I think we are ready for Princess #2 to arrive! Below is a picture of Sydney and I, as well as a shot of me and my two friends, Shannon and Jenny, at the shower! Yes, I am PG and don't usually post pictures of myself at this size...but it is time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment